Saturday, November 21, 2009

Get The Word Out

Over the next few days I will be posting on some specific viewpoints I have. I think that most of you will agree with the common sense approach to politics I have. But the main thrust of this blog over the next few weeks is to try and organize a rally against the proposed health care bill. I have spoken to numerous medical professionals and ALL OF THEM agree this will be very bad for the U.S., our health, and their businesses. I am hoping to find some doctors who are willing to stand with me and speak out against this bill. Understandably this is risky for them, but I firmly believe this is one of the greatest threats to our individual freedoms that we have ever seen.

I’m just a regular guy, and I have never organized anything like this before. I need your help! I need volunteers, Donations of need items at least for temporary use, and WE HAVE TO GET THE WORD OUT!

As of right now here is what I need:


A location. The Tea Party in Greensboro downtown went well. I’m leaning towards doing it there, but I am open to suggestions.

2)      We will need a stage! Are budget is 0 right now. Anyone who knows a business willing to support our cause that can foot the bill to rent one (or better yet they have one) please speak up now!

3)      I need legs. I need everyone who reads this to get the word out. Find supporters; we need a HUGE turn out.

OK, that is it for now. I’ll have more stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, just keep it on topic, curtious, and clean.